Pro-Line flooring boasts a Rigid Core Vinyl (RCV) Construction, which includes the transparent wear layer on the top, the vinyl top coat under that, which is waterproof and contains the pattern, texture and look of the floor. Next is the rigid core which is made of limestone powder and stabilisers to create a dimensionally stable and waterproof core. Finally, the attached underlay provides underfoot softness and sound reduction for the floor.
The benefits of Pro-Line Soho Solid Core RCV flooring…
- Waterproof: This is one of the biggest factors in choosing Pro-Line Soho Solid RCV. It is 100% waterproof, which means it can be installed in kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms and restaurants without worry.
- Stability in Temperature Fluctuations: With the stone construction the Pro-Line Soho Solid Core RCV flooring is more stable in environments with temperature changes.
- Appearance: RCV flooring can have a variety of looks, textures and styles. It will be hard to believe they are vinyls.
- Comfort: The RCV flooring is going to feel sturdier and more cushioned under foot than a traditional vinyl due to the dense core and thickness of the plank. A thicker plank will give you more comfort. Also, the attached underlay adds to the softness under foot.
- Sound: With the dense core, this plank tends to have a quieter sound. You will not hear a hollow sound when you walk on it.
- Easy Maintenance and Cleaning: RCV flooring has the same cleaning and maintenance needs as a regular vinyl floor. This flooring is designed to be easily cleaned with regular sweeping and mopping.